Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Orange RX 2.4 MHz Futaba module question

Old 05-12-2019, 04:41 PM
btemple3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orange RX 2.4 MHz Futaba module question

Hoping someone can help.
I am using an Orange RX module in an attempt to extend the life of my Futaba 9F and 9C transmitters. One issue I have encountered is depending on the module configuration, I either don’t have throttle, or I don’t have aileron control when bound to a Spektrum receiver. If I change to an Orange receiver, everything functions normally. I also have a Spektrum module which works with either receiver in both transmitters, so I’m ruling out the receiver being the problem as well as the module connection to the transmitter.
I’m getting back in to the hobby after a lengthy break and am not really in a position to lay out $$ for radios when I have virtually new stuff on the shelf, so I’d really like to figure this out.
Thanks