Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Looking for DX8 Beginner Set Up videos

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 11:07 AM
RCPJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for DX8 Beginner Set Up videos

Hello, I just purchased my first Spektrum radio, Black version DX8. Been a Futaba user for the past 20 years and just switched over. Looking for some beginner set up videos that will go through the basics. I am more of a visual person and like to watch videos in addition to referring to the manual. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by RCPJohn; 06-30-2019 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

First place I'd look is YouTube, do a search for DX8 setup videos. Then maybe a trip over to Horizon to see what might be there and last, you need to post over on RCGroups as they have a HUGE radio forum, and look/ask for DX8 setup videos. It's really pretty intuitive if you just follow the lead on the radio. Be SURE you specify the correct wing and tail type as that will determine any matches needed and if you mess up, you have to start over, 'kinda like Futaba.....