Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jumper tx16 pro

Old 01-16-2020, 11:37 AM
plaurence
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jumper tx16 pro

Any recommendations for a receiver For the Jumper tx pro?
im flying aircraft .( no drones) donít need more than 6 channels.

thanks
Old 01-23-2020, 06:05 AM
Nick80

Default Jumper T16 pro

Iím also looking for reciever for jumper pro, thinking will try spectrum 6ch
Old 02-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Instructor
My Feedback: (16)

Question

Originally Posted by Nick80 View Post
Iím also looking for reciever for jumper pro, thinking will try spectrum 6ch
What's wrong with Jumper receivers?
Larry
Old 02-17-2020, 05:50 PM
Ukuleleguy

I have a Jumper T16 Pro that I use regularly with FrSky, Flysky, Turnigy, Orange RX, Lemon RX, Admiral, Jumper, Spektrum and a number of "toy" protocols and they all work great with it. It largely depends on what brand receiver you like, how much you want to spend on them and how much control range you need for your use.

Last edited by Ukuleleguy; 02-17-2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Jetset

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not a receiver question but a battery question. I just had a Jumper T16 Pro arrive in the mail. I've been Futaba my whole life but thought I would try one of these for a few other models I have. Mine did not come with batteries. The battery holder says 18650 cells which I can find. Is there a specific LiPo battery size I can use....I know two cell but at what capacity to fit the compartment?
Sorry to hijack your thread

Myles
Old 03-05-2020, 04:17 AM
plaurence

Default Jumper

Originally Posted by Instructor View Post
What's wrong with Jumper receivers?
Larry
Thjs experience might be useful.
In January I purchased Jumper Tx 16 pro and the R8 rx.
I updated the OS and also updated the multi module firmware.

as Iím rolling down the runway, the outrunner shut off. ( esc programmed to do this)
reason: the R8rx unbounded. Set all up on the workbench and found that I could not re bind. After a few discussions with the hobby shop that I bought it from, we managed to re bind after a few tries.
while adjusting the RSSI signal, it went to zero, and the field where the multi module version is shown was gone and replace with ď multi module not detected ď.
so, I deleted the bin file from the sd card. Re downloaded and and placed in the sd card. When attempting to re flash the module with the firmware I got an this:
Ē error no sync ď this message is a bootloader issue. So, Iím told by the owner of the shop that I need to re flash the module with a circuit board (sorry, I do t remember the circuit board that needed to be temporarily soldered on the the internal module).

I had tried to other new R 8 rxs but to no avail.

i sent the rx and rxs back for a refund.
it looks like Iíll be purchasing a Futaba or Spectrum.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:49 PM
PropHawk

Default without a doubt the FrSky RX4R rules simple planes

I have tried Spektrum, lemon, orange, irange, and Frsky Rxs and have had OK results with them all.

After my first XR4R purchase I have not even considered anything else. Its very small, is full diversity, can run s. port, f. port, s. bus, has full telemetry and rssi straight out pack. I love them.

I am by far a FrSky fanboy as i downgraded(im now realizing) to the T16 Pro from a QX7 because of FrSky ethics.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:37 PM
Instructor
My Feedback: (16)

Hi Plaurence,

I bought a Jumper 8 channel receiver and bound it to my Futaba FASST transmitter and when I tried to set up the control throws, I lost bound. I rebound it again and tried to set up the controls and lost bound again. Like you, I returned it to the hobby shop I purchased it from and ask for a refund, which I received. Will not buy another one. I have now bought Futaba FASST receivers..

Larry
Old 10-02-2020, 07:32 AM
Jamie911

Default Some help

Originally Posted by Ukuleleguy View Post
I have a Jumper T16 Pro that I use regularly with FrSky, Flysky, Turnigy, Orange RX, Lemon RX, Admiral, Jumper, Spektrum and a number of "toy" protocols and they all work great with it. It largely depends on what brand receiver you like, how much you want to spend on them and how much control range you need for your use.
I am using the t8sg plus v3 and I am trying to use the lemon rx 7 ch rx. It binds and works but I can't turn on the gyro. Can someone please help me out