Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba S3777SV Metal Servo arms

Old 03-21-2020, 05:28 PM
RonTins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba S3777SV Metal Servo arms

I am in the process of building a 120" wingspan Cessna 182 with a functional trim tab on the right elevator. Due to the elevator space restriction and wanting to hide as much of the servo thereby achieving a more scale-like appearance, only micro servos will be suitable in this application and that brings me to the Futaba S3777SV high voltage servo. At 7.4v the servo is rated at 36.1 oz-in, the highest I know of in a micro form factor. Although the surface area controlled will be minimal, I still will like to have a metal servo arm to eliminate any flutter but I have not been successful in finding any.
Are there any metal servo arms that can be used with micro servos like the Futaba S3777SV?