Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

hitec laser4 receivers

Old 03-28-2020, 08:13 PM
hawkman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question hitec laser4 receivers

does any one know where i can buy fm receivers for a hitec laser 4 transmitter. both are brand new radios without receivers. i used to buy receivers from castle creations but they stopped making them. went to hitec home page and they dont sell them.thank you.

Old 03-28-2020, 09:46 PM
[email protected]

I have some Hitec receivers that are compatible with your Laser! also have a fair supply of Htiec receiver crystals - hopefully your are included. Please tell me what channels you will need eceivers & crystals for. [email protected]
Old 03-29-2020, 04:58 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

IIRC Hitec and Futaba are compatible and JR and Airtronics are compatible. And the difference between the two is the polarity of the signal. I used to have a Hitec Prism7x. It would allow you to switch polarity so could be used with any receiver. That was one of the things lost with 2.4GHz, the other being range.
I checked the manual, this is correct for FM in the USA.

Last edited by rgburrill; 03-29-2020 at 05:05 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:35 AM
hawkman-RCU

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I have some Hitec receivers that are compatible with your Laser! also have a fair supply of Htiec receiver crystals - hopefully your are included. Please tell me what channels you will need eceivers & crystals for. [email protected]
thank you sir.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:36 AM
hawkman-RCU

thanks for the info