Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Uncontrolled movement on esky honeybee

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 06:32 AM
Lest44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uncontrolled movement on esky honeybee

Hi I’m a beginner who has a esky honeybee running on 35mhz. After plugging in the battery and with tx on, I keep getting twitching and unexpected rotor and servo movements to the point it just ran up to speed without any input on tx and caught my finger as I tried to stop it. It’s like it’s getting interference from something but not sure what. Any ideas?
Old 04-19-2020, 10:00 AM
nigeld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi I hade a similar problem years ago with the piccolos , i just couldnt trust it and in the end changed to 2.4 mhz . i can suggest make sure you connect correctly transmitter first etc and batteries all fully charged and away from any other em influences - then just be careful when connecting and disconnecting batteries . hope this helps