Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hobbywing 1060 Issue

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2020, 04:42 AM
DGomez2020

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbywing 1060 Issue

Hi All,

I used to play with RC cars 20 odd years ago when you had Crystals and after buying a Kyosho Ultima I have seen things have changed!
I bought a 1060 which is all connected however whilst I have steering control the motor is not operating.

When powering up the ESC I get one beep, however no control of the motor with the red light continually flashing.
I have checked the motor directly to the battery and this is all fine and wondered if someone could advise what I can try??
Many thanks

Old 12-30-2020, 02:15 AM
rc hobbies outlet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah this pic was taken the day of purchase and it still looks the same on the outside. I’ve had to fix the hinge pin on the front right it got sheared of on a bad corner, but that’s the only repair I’ve done to it. I’ve modded the suspension twice and upgraded the shocks to Traxxas gtr metal shocks,gave them a bit more power so it doesn’t bottom out as easily.I also changed the wheels to something a bit more grippy. Sadly I will have to change the drive shafts they are a bit damaged.Thanks for the complement. Do you mind if I ask what cars you have?