Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Horus X20S Unboxing: Consumer Release

Old 04-27-2021, 11:49 AM
kdunlap757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tandem X20S Unboxing: Consumer Release

Just received my pre-order Tandem X20S radio this morning and want to share the unboxing.

Several surprises, including a "special surprise" in the box that will be featured in a future video. -sigh

I received a nice email before it arrived from FrSKY, I'll share what it said.

UPS tracking for this package was interesting. I'll explain how so.

The battery was more better than what I expected. I'll share the specifications and show how it's removed from the radio.

I muse about the SD card fiasco and see how FrSKY solved this apparent public relations issues.

Finally I'll show you all the switches, slider, and buttons and how they operate.

DISCLOSURE: I paid for everything myself and these are my personal thoughts. I am not associated with FrSKY in any way, shape or form. Enjoy/

Last edited by kdunlap757; 04-27-2021 at 06:23 PM.