Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

ESC/Receiver Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 02:50 PM
rgtoth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESC/Receiver Problem

I have a problem with many of my planes. Although all receivers are bound to the individual plane, when energized the esc beeps like the Tx is turned off. It will not calibrate or stop beeping. The motor will not run but all the flight surfaces move . The issue that confuses me is why the receivers don’t communicate with the ESC’s

I am using the same multi IRange 4 in 1 module, I the same Taranis x9d+ or QV7. However, one foamy plane flys. It has an old Hitec optima receiver. Except for the type of receiver, they are all set up similar. Is there a one receiver bound to one TX rule? I believe this a unique situation

The only thing I did was updated the module because it kept reminding me. The update went smoothly. What steps can I take to get back flying again.

Old 05-20-2021, 04:43 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

did you rebind each receiver after the update?
Old 05-20-2021, 07:58 PM
rgtoth

Definitely. I also purchased a few new ones and bound them for the first time with same results. This is completely mind boggling
Old 05-30-2021, 03:20 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is the ESC in the correct channel? If it is plugged into the wrong slot, it will not arm.

Buzz.
Old 05-30-2021, 07:49 PM
tedsander

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts

Did they all work at one time? Is there something that has changed or new since they worked?

Try:
1. Calibrate the sticks on the transmitter. Full low stick may not be sending out what the ESC's expect to see as full "low" when starting up.
2. Have you made changes in the "Outputs" screen of your TX? Again, if you have, the ESC may not be recognizing the new throttle end points.
3. What receivers, generally, are you trying to use with the IRange? Frsky, Spektrum, other?
Old 05-31-2021, 08:10 AM
rgtoth

Calibration did the job. Thanks again