Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

S6r problem

Old 09-18-2021, 01:00 PM
Planemad5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S6r problem

Hi. I wonder if anyone has some suggestions. I'm putting together a complex project.1st time RC. It's a foiling sailing catamaran. About 10kg+ I think. It's close to testing. Using about 11 channels. About 8 pwm. I've updated qx7s flashed XJT, receivers. D16 Telemetry on s6r, 9-12 telemetry off on xr8.

I got it all set up. It was awesome. Stabilisation looks great!! I Really need the stabilisation in pitch & rudder for stability I feel. Was running out of switches but managed to get CH 10 on switch SF (2 pole) which gave me off/stabilisation and rudder. Alg. and self check on CH12 on switch SC. toggled it got the blue light everything great!!

Shut everything down, and came back again, and now nothing works😢 receivers still bind but the only servo movement I can get is throttle in CH3. The tx still shows correct output monitoring. No stabilisation. No self check.?? So only 1 servo. That's all I can get now. Re flashed everything. Re buillt the model on tx. Thank you for any help.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:42 PM
Andy Yuen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is the TX that you use to program the RX?
have you updated the RX to the latest firmware?
Old 10-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Planemad5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheers for response.

It's a qx7s. I got some technical help. It was just a binding glitch. Apparently it's back to working again. Thanks