Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tactic TX tech support

Old 02-01-2022, 06:06 AM
cracker39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tactic TX tech support

I have a TTX650 transmitter and TR624 receivers. I need either a phone number for Tactic teck ksupport, or the answer to this question: With this TX, can the speed of a servo be slowed down? I have seen this done in a video for another brand TX, but can't find it in my TX manual. I replaced a bad speed brake servo in a plane that operated slower than a servo normally does. Now, i had one servo deploying the speed brake faster on one side than the other side. Since this could cause control problems when brakes are applied, i replaced the other original servo with a different one. Now, both servos operate at the same speed, but faster than I would like. I also plan to build a new plane with flaps and would want the servos slowed down.