Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Missing receiver

Old 02-05-2022, 03:05 AM
BlindSummoner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing receiver

My gramps has an old rc plane model that I'm trying to repair and i can't find the right reciever and place to buy it for transmitter Hitec flash 4 or if there are any alternatives for it
Old 02-05-2022, 04:14 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

While I regularly say to use the older 72MHz systems like the Flash 4, I also recommend you look at all the costs involved. You can use either a Hitec or Futaba 4 channel 72MHz FM receiver with that radio but you must also get the correct frequency, or Channel number. And you will probably need new batteries for both the old transmitter and new receiver. You are probably better off, cost wise, to buy a new 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver pair from Banggood or HobbyKing and get 6 channels to boot.
The following users liked this post:
BenjaminTSchwing (02-10-2022)
Old 02-10-2022, 01:39 AM
BenjaminTSchwing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for your answer.