Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Elite radio

Old 01-04-2023, 08:57 AM
SAB

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nige,
The Unsisns-E manual implies the capacity calculation for JR DMSS is dealt with by the Tx - as it is a count down from a full capacity number you enter into the Tx the unisens-e module has no idea what that number is, pretty certain it's an intermittent issue with the Tx. I have another unisens-E module in another plane to try out once the weather co-operates once again !! - A friend of mine flys with an XG11 and the Unisens-E and has no such issue with capacity automatically resetting on Tx switch off, and the set-up of the unisens-e is identical.
I thought it was a simple question I asked JR/DFA - "how does the capacity info get reset ?" - but apparently not !!

Steve
Old 01-04-2023, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Steve,
I do understand that, with JR, the capacity is calculated in the radio, but there is an option in the Unisens tool relating to capacity, with three options: Continued, Start at 0 mah and Keep counting.
My thought was that maybe this capacity was being reported by the radio and causing an issue?

I have JR RPM sensor and Voltage sensor that I might try on my Gaui NX7 to see if the display freezes with those.
Old 01-04-2023, 05:16 PM
SAB

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nige,
Thanks for thinking about my issue, I will look into this further.

Steve
The following users liked this post:
nige69 (01-05-2023)
Old 01-08-2023, 03:37 PM

Is there a way to force the "OS-B" update to commence? As I stated earlier, my radio is already at version V0001-0004, but I deleted the wrong app when updating the apps and would like to get the "Warning" app back.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Updating Nov. apps

JR has released a partial list of updated apps. I took my time and slowing went through the apps one at a time, deleting one then installing one, so I did not uninstall some app that I did not intend to. All went well until I decided to check the version numbers on the updated apps. I found that the Xbus update v1.1.0 shows that it is still v1.0.3. I reran my delete and install after coping a fresh copy on to the SD card and still got the same result. I think they just forgot to update the version number when they modified the file.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by rossmick
JR has released a partial list of updated apps. I took my time and slowing went through the apps one at a time, deleting one then installing one, so I did not uninstall some app that I did not intend to. All went well until I decided to check the version numbers on the updated apps. I found that the Xbus update v1.1.0 shows that it is still v1.0.3. I reran my delete and install after coping a fresh copy on to the SD card and still got the same result. I think they just forgot to update the version number when they modified the file.
Yeah, that's essentially the same as I did, until I got to the Warning app, not realising that there were 2 apps, "Warning" and "Warning Disp", I accidentally deleted Warning and now I can't get it back
Old 01-09-2023, 08:28 AM

Default Possible app recovery

nige69
I wonder if you can download the original app update to your computer and then just copy the warning app to the SD card and install it. I have not looked, but I think the warning app was included there. I hope this works.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:54 AM

nige69
I wonder if you can download the original app update to your computer and then just copy the warning app to the SD card and install it. I have not looked, but I think the warning app was included there. I hope this works.
Thanks Ross,

The Warning.apk file isn't included in the available downloads, only WarningDisp.apk. I even tried re-applying the update, but as I have the latest version already, it won't update
Old 01-10-2023, 08:00 AM

Default Warning missing

Nige69
I'll contact the Jr rep and see if he can get the app and I'll email it to you or give you the information on how to get it.
The following users liked this post:
nige69 (01-10-2023)
Old 01-15-2023, 05:29 AM

Default lost warning app

Nige69

I received the warning app and have to figure out how to get it to you. I've never used the private message system, but I think if you will send me a message with your email address, I can attach the file back to you.
Old 01-15-2023, 11:54 PM

Nige69

I received the warning app and have to figure out how to get it to you. I've never used the private message system, but I think if you will send me a message with your email address, I can attach the file back to you.
Thanks Ross,

PM sent with email details
Old 10-01-2023, 03:34 AM

Hi to all ,
I am seting one of my Turbine aircraft to my new JR ELITE TX now. So; started from the first step create a new model 2 ail 2 flap wing, 2 elev 1 rudder tail 1 throtle/motor aircraft. Everything was going well all things set up gear door landing gear up down etc etc then D/R setup came , elev, rudder,ail set up 3 different throws controling by 1 3 position switch which is called F and there was a voice announce on each of the FM position.
Then strat for the Flaps setting and found that same switch was controling FM and FLAPS which is switch F. Tried lots of things to seperate FM SW and FLAP SW and succeeded now FM SW (F) controling my D7R and Flap SW which is I controling my flaps but voice announce gone, no voice announce for the Flight modes and also for the flaps which should beName:  1f641.png
Views: 188
Size:  889 Bytes
I see there is voice control ON when I touch on the main screen FLIGHT MODES screen . Voice control seems is ON but not.
What I did I do not kowName:  1f641.png
Views: 188
Size:  889 Bytes any thoughts reccommendations etc???
thks /rgds
Old 10-05-2023, 05:23 PM

Default Voice on FM

Butta, not sure this will help, but this is my experience with FM. First, I would make sure you have installed the latest update in the radio (1-8). Many fixes are claimed to be accomplished. I know when I moved FM from switch (F) to switch (I), it just didn't make sense to have to reach over to the right side to operate the flaps, the voice function worked correctly. Also, make sure you have deselected switch (F) when you moved to your other FM switch. According to the manual, click on the FM icon on the home screen and then you can select voice on or off. You may have tried this, but it is the only mention of voice on FM. I don't use FM for my large scale and sport flying so I have deleted all of them and now have the use of the switch (I) for other scale operations. To be honest, I never liked the voice announcement when I accidently moved the FM switch.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:31 AM

Hi Rossmick thank you for your reply please check your private messages.
Old 10-13-2023, 12:30 AM

Yes todays matter; I am setting up my T ONE FORTUNE jet to my ELITE, for the FLAP settings , choose 2 ailerons 2 flaps wing type then activate the flap, set up the 3 position switch to see the normal middle and full flap throws. Matter is I can only see 1 side of the plaps, can not operate the right (FLAP2)and left flap throws, how I can activate the right side of the flaps to set up the rates? FLAP2 is not active?????

Last edited by butta; 10-13-2023 at 02:36 AM.