Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Pls help me with DXS bind

Old 09-26-2023, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pls help me with DXS bind

Hi

I have the RTF Carbon Cub that came with the DXS transmitter. Everything was working. Now with the intention of transplanting the system to another model, I first tried to test the reverse menu. The problem is I made a mistake and turned the TX while movine throttle and elevator outwards (I should instead have moved the trim buttons upwards) and seems like it restored factory settings and now the model is not bind.

I follow the binding process according to the manual but while the rx LED stops blinking and turns into solid orange, the flight controller keeps on blinking and no binding. The TX stops blinking and emits some beeps like telling the model is bind, but it is not.

I tried a few feet from the model as advised but to no avail.

Help!
Old 09-28-2023, 10:54 AM
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Did you resolve the binding issue? The BNF receivers must be facing up to bind correctly. If inverted they act as though binding is complete but will not respond to transmitter input. Same occurs once binding is complete if the receiver is powered on while inverted.

I have found the DXe/DXs transmitters are a bit fussy when binding, sometimes very close, sometimes 10-15 feet away, or some point in between. My DX9 and DX20 will bind instantly from any of those distances under identical conditions.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally resolved the issue after updaten the firmware version from 1.29 to 1.30