Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Shiny new DX6E!

Old 12-09-2023, 03:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shiny new DX6E!

Hello Spek gang! I'm going Spek from Tactic. Years on Tactic, great radio but no more support or parts. To my point, I have a 2nd gen Conscendo with an AR636A receiver, bound to an old DX5e. No issues at all except that I want to keep the AX3s and dial in Flaperons. I think I got the Flaperon part down, one ail has to be reversed, two extensions and I'll eliminate the Y Harness. Problem is today I flew it, flew great, but I have NO AS3X! I did on the DX5 and it worked fine on a 3 way 0--1--2 switch top left side ot the TX. I fly at a great field, a bit short and surrounded by corn. Can anyone walk me through this dilemma? BTW there is no PANIC SAFE mode. I don't care for that anyway but the AS3X is useful. Thank you! Bill