Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

FMA FS5 – Is it a 5 or a 4 channel receiver?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FMA FS5 – Is it a 5 or a 4 channel receiver?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 12:03 AM
wja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMA FS5 – Is it a 5 or a 4 channel receiver?

I have a question regarding the FMA FS5 receiver. FMA claims that this is a 5-channel receiver but based on the instruction, it appears that channel 5 is where you connect the battery. As such, is FS5 really a 4-channel receiver or is there another way to connect the battery to this receiver? I was hoping to connect the FMA Co-Pilot to channel 5 but it appears that that can’t be done.
Thanks in advance for all and any input,
Val
Old 10-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Ross Kean

Default RE: FMA FS5 – Is it a 5 or a 4 channel receiver?

The battery can be hooked to any channel with most receivers. You will need a "Y" connector so a servo and the battery lead can go into one of the slots.

Ross
Old 10-05-2003, 11:28 AM
wja

Default RE: FMA FS5 – Is it a 5 or a 4 channel receiver?

Thanks Ross. Your advice saved my day, as I was just about to rip out the FMA receiver and replace it with a Futaba one.
Cheers,
Val