Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Match Box is it compatiable with Futaba

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2002, 12:54 PM
Shawnusa
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Match Box is it compatiable with Futaba

I was wanting to know if JR's new Matchbox was compatiable with Futaba systems. Specifically the 9 channel Wc2.

Thanks,

Shawnusa
Old 05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
BigBird1
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Match Box is it compatiable with Futaba

Yes on the Futaba...

The Jr MatchBox plugs into a channel in the reciever that you want to use....Airelons (probably muspelled) elevator etc, four servos for four engines...and so on...and in no way has anything to do with affecting the reciever it's on the output side between the reciever and the servos.....You can use just about any servo you want to except one or two that like to wire their servos in a less than standard way....polarity wise..
You can use Futaba servos if you cut off the polarizing tab and file the corners off so it will fit into the box (make sure you file off the right side of the plug or it can get pluged in backwards....that's a no no...
The plug that comes with the box will fit Futaba with no modifications, but again note the way the plug is put in and is the same as the way the Futaba plugs are lined up as in the color coded wires..it will plug in either way..
Any servo with a universal plug, Tower, Hiteck, Hobbico etc...will work...

Have a have a good day..