Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 6XAS Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 03:27 PM
buffpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6XAS Problem

I have a 6XAS radio that I got around Christmas time. I used it for the first time this past Wednesday, and it worked great. However, I had a minor crash with my plane, and didn't fly for a few days. Now, when I turn it on, it shows that I only have 0.5 volts, and I get the low battery warning. I first noticed this last night. I doubted at the time that it could really be that dead, but decided to put it on the charger and see. After letting it charge all night (approx 12 hours) it still shows 0.5 volts this morning. The switch on the transmitter was off during charging, and
the red light was illuminated on the wall charger.
The battery was fully charged before I flew for the first time, and I only flew one flight. The transmitter was not left on, so the transmitter battery should have had a decent amount of charge left. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Thanks.

Jason
Old 05-04-2002, 04:54 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6XAS Problem

Hi, Jason. Please send her for warranty service per the other thread.