Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9CAF

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 06:08 PM
Yuruki Karasawa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9CAF

We just got a Futaba 9CAF Computer Radio and eveyrthing works fine on our U-Can-Do .60 size but the left elevator does not move, the right elevator is fine it is fully functional and works perfectly, i would like any and all suggestions on this subject

thank you
Old 11-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: 9CAF

What channels do you have the servos in the elevator plugged into?
Do you have the ailevator function turned on?
Old 11-01-2003, 11:50 PM
3DFanatic
My Feedback: (5)

For the ailevator to work, they have to be in 2 and 8. However you can use a Pmix and plug them into 2 and any other free chan.
Old 11-02-2003, 07:48 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Yuruki, assuming you are using the ailevator functions, plug the servos into 2 and 8, and then go to AILVATOR and set the mix from INH (inhibited, not usable) to ACT (active, always on).

if you are not using channels 2 and 8, you will need to use a pmix to make them work. to do so, make the MIX setting read OFF or ON, not INH (off/on will change depending on switch assignment). make the mix master = elevator, slave - (whatever channel you used for the 2nd servo), link OFF, trim ON, switch position NULL, rates +100% +100%. that will get you flying.
Old 11-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Yuruki Karasawa

Well thank you for your suggestions but just last night we got it working. Next step beaking the engine in