Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR x-378 radio problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 07:27 PM
nogarojet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR x-378 radio problem

Hey everyone, i just bought a new JR x378 radio from the local hobby store, brought it home to install in my airplane, but am having difficulty with it. The first night i had it, the servos were working fine(this was before i had done the initial full charge of the batt/radio) the next day i got nothing, there was power to the radio, but the servos had no response, except for when i plugged the battery in they jumped and that was it. I called the tech support number in the manual, but they didnt help much. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be wrong with it?
thanks for your help
-kris
Old 11-04-2003, 09:45 AM
rhd

Default RE: JR x-378 radio problem

Check and make sure the receiver is in the same mode as the transmitter. If the receiver is ppm make sure the transmitter is in ppm mode and not pcm.
Old 11-04-2003, 01:25 PM
nogarojet

yeah, unfortunately i tried that and still nothing, i cant figure it out. so frustrating, and theres nothing in the manual about it.
thanks for the help
Old 11-04-2003, 01:54 PM
beavertail

Maybe a mislabeled crystal, or something like that. It happens!

Is this your first radio?