Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Webra Nano S6 Rx

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 03:42 AM
brainscram

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Webra Nano S6 Rx

Webra Nano S6 Receiver

Can I use a Weba Nano S6 Receiver with Futaba Skysport 6 Tx and Futaba Servos?
Will they connect or do I need adaptors?
Old 12-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Webra Nano S6 Rx

I moved this to Futaba support for lack of a better place. There doesn't seem to be a generic radio forum that has posts in it??? If there is, would you please move it there Bax? Thanks.

Anyway, in Europe all radios use positive shift, therefore as long as both the transmitter and receiver are on the same channels, they should work together.

As far as the servos plugging into the receiver, you need to be careful. Most modern receivers are pin-compatible with each other, and the servos will work just fine. Make sure that the center pin on the receiver's servo plugs are the positive pins. I've never heard of a Webra receiver, so I don't know how old it is or anything like that unfortunately.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:55 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Webra Nano S6 Rx

Since we're not familiar with Webra equpment, we're not really able to answer this one. Matt's answer is about as good as any we could give.

We're moving this to the general radios forum so that a wider group can have the opportunity to answer this.