Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Where can I get Jr Transmitter Parts??

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 05:14 PM
Balsageek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get Jr Transmitter Parts??

I bought a used JR 622 transmitter the other day to use as a buddy box. It is missing one of the nuts that holds the mixing switch to the case. (the switch is flopping around inside) Does anyone know where I can get one of these "switch nuts" I already checked horizon

Thanks,
Matt
Old 05-15-2002, 07:07 PM
Ladyflyer
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where can I get Jr Transmitter Parts??

Go to Radio Shack and pick up (buy) a miniature toggle switch. It should have the same thread.
Sorry Horizon refuses to help. They should have one laying around the shop . They could tape it to a piece of paper and send it to you for the price of a stamp ! Of course IF they DID have one ,by the time you paid "shiping and handling" the nut would cost more than the whole switch at R Shack.
Maybe it is time to say NUTS and SWITCH to a different RADIO
If you can't find one let me know.