Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

receiver reversing throws?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2002, 10:23 PM
jjoos99
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default receiver reversing throws?

Hello
has anyone ever seen a receiver reverse the throws on a plane of helicopter before. I got my heli out to fly and all of the throws were reversed. The only thing I can think that I did wrong is I overcharged the batt. pack. This one has really got me wondering, I am using an 8uaf radio with futaba receiver. Any Ideas?
thanks
Jeff
Old 05-19-2002, 10:39 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

First idea with the 8UAF...were you on the correct model? How long between your last transmitter charge? Is your transmitter's memory battery holding power? Did you loose ALL models settings, or just the one Heli?

Generally, I wouldn't think your servos reversing would have to do with reciever at all. That probably be the last place to look for that. Is there any other functions that are affected? How many models are programmed on this radio?

Ponder these questions for a bit, I'll get back when I have more ideas. Good luck.
Old 05-20-2002, 01:00 AM
jjoos99
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is what has totally blown me away because everything else is right. I have models on 7 of the 8 slots and the heli is the only one that I have affected so far. This one is a weird one. I'm not too sure what happened. It worked ok after I reversed everything. Flew great, after getting it retrimmed out.
I guess I will just have to keep a close eye on it and not to worry too much.
Jeff