Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How to Program Reverse Differential in JR 8103?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Talon Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Program Reverse Differential in JR 8103?

I have a JR 8103. I also have a Projeti. Does anyone know how to program elevon differential in a JR 8103 so that the outboard aileron deflects down more than the inboard aileron which deflects up? This is what I mean by reverse differential. It seems that JR made differential convention to always be for the up aileron to go up more than the down aileron to go down which is great for a flaperon but not an elevon.

Cheers,

Talon Driver
Old 01-20-2004, 12:20 AM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How to Program Reverse Differential in JR 8103?

I'll take a guess and suggest that you use ATV to get the effect you want... Limit the amount of throw when moving up on each channel. I don't know JR as I speak Futaba, but by using ATV (JR may call it endpont adjustment...) I think I could get more up than down or vice versa for each channel... You could also mount the servo horn rotated from perpendicular so that it pushed or pulled more in one direction.