Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

3D Servo Arms

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Servo Arms

Hey Guys, I'm trying to find a place where I can buy a large quantity of Hitec 3D servo arms 1 1/2!QUOT!, so does anyone know where i can get this at a pretty decent price, also I have just finish a very nice looking, light, and very Strong 3D servo arm., but the problem is between me and two other friends it took us two weeks and driving to 5 different machine shops just to make the example piece, so i was wondering from any of you if someone knows a machine shop that i could show this to and have them make me a few thousand, any help would be great...

Thanks
Old 01-24-2004, 04:38 AM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: 3D Servo Arms

The only place I get my servo arms and such is from Servocity, Good prices and free shipping and they carry all the Hitec arms http://www.servocity.com/html/hitec_standard_horns.html

Hope this helps
Dauntae
Old 01-24-2004, 02:10 PM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try SWB servo arms...

http://www.swbmfg.com/
Old 01-25-2004, 04:55 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was wondering from any of you if someone knows a machine shop that i could show this to and have them make me a few thousand, any help would be great...
Are you going commercial with those ?
Old 01-25-2004, 07:09 PM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

I have a great prototype servo arm that looks great and is very strong, and yes if I new the right person to build them I would go commercial in a minute in-fact that was kind of my goal, I even have a set of Control horns that I need the same thing done to, but for right now I want to stick with the Servo arms..

Randy
Old 01-27-2004, 01:10 PM
Les Ward

Theres a home shop machinist group, Ill try to get the URL, and pose your situation, and I am sure you get several responses.
They coached me along and now I can do most of my own machining. Sound like a good small shop project.
Aloha , Les
I think there is some info on small I.C. engines.
Aloha Les

http://www.chaski.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php