Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9CAP 4 servo aileron programing

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 11:43 AM
jheuertz
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9CAP 4 servo aileron programing

I want to program 2 servos per wing on my edge. The right wing is on channel 1 and 5 and the left wing is on channel 6 and 7. The problem is that I can't get both channels 6 and 7 to work together. Channels 1 and 5 work fine but if channel 6 is working then 7 is not and visa-versa. I know this can be mixed in because I had it set up before (by somebody else) but somehow something got changed and now I can only get one servo on the left wing to work at a time(by using either AIL-DIFF function or by using FLAPERON func.) Can somebody please walk me through the steps to get all 4 servos working on my ailerons. Thanks
Old 03-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9CAP 4 servo aileron programing

If you use the flaperon function then 7 is slave to 6. If you use Diff, then 6 is slave to 7.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 9CAP 4 servo aileron programing

You're basically going to have to use 3 mixers. Mix the three mixers with aileron as the master and the channel you want as slave. Set link ON, trim ON, and switch to NULL (this turns it on all the time). Now adjuste the percentages so that you get the amount of movement you want. Since you can adjust the amount of throw for each direction, you can get differential action.