Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

What is your stupid radio story?

Old 03-06-2004, 04:09 PM
AJF--2
My Feedback: (119)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is your stupid radio story?

I think I just had mine yesterday and today[:-] Setting up the radio in my new Extra I wanted to get a range check with the gas engine running so I hook up all of my servos to the receiver-- adjust the linkages and drag it out side in a hurry to beat the nightfall. I could not get a range from 20 feet.[&o] Boy was I ticked-- so last night I grab another receiver off of the shelf and again in haste connect all of the servos. Today-- SAME THING!!!! It is impossible to have 2 good receivers be bad, so right before I start tearing the plane apart looking for the problem I noticed the black antenna still rolled up nice and neat. Then I look at the receiver I removed last night-- same thing. I hate getting old!!!!![sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 03-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Tycer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your stupid radio story?

You didnt have to admit it all to us,, and as far as we know,, you should tell us your 18. Just do what I do.. Blame it all on my wife.