Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

kraft complete radio sys.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:56 AM
srxripper
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kraft complete radio sys.

for a perfect condition working kraft 5 ch, what the going sale price. any thoughts would be great! its about 15-20 years old has 4 servos and to set of crystals
Old 03-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Gizmo-RCU
My Feedback: (27)

Default RE: kraft complete radio sys.

Worth nothing as a useful working radio. Unless it has been narrow banded in about 1991 as I recall it is Illegal to use. It should have a "Gold sticker" on the back of the Transmitter if it was done and made legal with FCC.
There are so many good radios available at reasonable prices why even attempt to use something that old.......
As far as value, I doubt it has much....My 2 cents worth!
Old 03-10-2004, 10:10 AM
dogdirt

I am sorry but technology has got the best of the system. Does the transmitter have a gold sticker on the back? Is the receiver a dual conversion narrowband? Without these upgrades it's worth about as much as a 8-track player. Or a beta tape system. By the time you spend the money to upgrade the system you could have bought a brand-new one.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:22 PM
cassidy
My Feedback: (5)

On e-bay under radio control check for KRAFT, they are always there. Some guys collect that stuff and others do fly with them if they have been narowbanded.
Economically to upgrade is a very poor investment, however, if you want to fly with an (OLDIE) an updated KRAFT is the best of the old stuff.
Remember one man's junk is another man's treasure.