Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

multiplex royal evo 12 synth module?

Old 03-11-2004, 06:45 AM
cameron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default multiplex royal evo 12 synth module?

Hello, I would like to know if an evo 12 tx from the USA, (41mhz) can be fitted with a 35mhz evo 12 synth module?

Other than stick mode and Module freq, is there any difference between the US version Evo 12 tx and the European version?

Basically I would like to replace the 41 mhz synthesiser module in my evo 12, with a 35 mhz sythesiser module (for evo 12), to suit Australian frequency requirements. Is this a simple remove 41mhz module, then replace with 35mhz module job, or is there more to it?

Thankyou,
Cameron McDonald.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:28 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: multiplex royal evo 12 synth module?

All Mpx RF is done by modules, so all you have to do is buy the relevant module and swap it over.

There is no stick mode difference between US and UK/Euro Evos. All Mpx come mode-less and the user chooses the mode.

Harry