Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Seeker ll 72 mHz receiver

Old 03-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Robert Bauer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeker ll 72 mHz receiver

I am interested in this receiver. Does anyone have any feedback or experience with one. Thanks -- Bob. I Should have said it is from Polk Hobbies.
Old 03-13-2004, 08:44 PM
tande
My Feedback: (48)

Default RE: Seeker ll 72 mHz receiver

I use them---I love them!---along with the "Spectra" trans. module, no more waiting for a channel to free up
Old 03-13-2004, 09:14 PM
causeitflies

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Rock solid. I love mine. Will pick up a few more at Toledo.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Highflight
My Feedback: (4)

I bought the Tracker TX/RX set, found immediately that the Tracker was NOT the radio for me and sold it as fast as I could stuff it in a mailing carton.
However, I kept the Seeker and find that it's an excellent RX that works great. I've been flying it for several months now and I have to say that at $70 for a synth RX, it's probably one of the best deals going (by the way, it not only detects the frequency of the transmitter when changing freqs, but it also automatically detects the shift as well).
I've been using mine with an EVO12 synthesized transmitter... no waiting EVER on the flight line.

Highflight