Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Different receivers??

Old 03-14-2004, 10:02 PM
triangle
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Different receivers??

Can I use different receivers on a 35% plane, can't seem to find a JR 955S anywhere, it might be a japaneese receiver......
Old 03-14-2004, 11:02 PM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Different receivers??

I've been told that using different receivers is not a good idea, but I don't know it's not a good idea... So I am curious about the answers that you will get...
Old 03-16-2004, 02:31 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

I am not a JR user and don,t know what a 955S is but can say that if it is a PCM Rx there is no interbrand compatability with PCM systems and at least in the case of Hitec and Futaba there are also new and old Pcm systems with no compatability within that brand between the new and old. Could not say if that also applies to JR.

John
Old 03-16-2004, 03:21 PM
staggerwing
My Feedback: (5)

The 955S is the current receiver. Check out the Horizon web site. You might also check with Don's Hobby Shop in Salina KS. They are a big JR dealer. They also dhoe up on E-bay (NIB) quite often from a fellow in Minn. He is okay to purchase from.