Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex royal evo 12ch

Old 03-16-2004, 01:51 AM
backstab
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex royal evo 12ch

Where can I actually buy one of these in Canada or the USA. Is there a place on earth that actually has one of these. Has anyone ever seen one. How do I get to own one of these things. It seems that everyone is backordered..Help!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2004, 07:06 AM
Highflight
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Multiplex royal evo 12ch

This guy says he has two EVO 9's and one EVO12 IN STOCK. http://adesigner.com/hobbies
However, if you're not the first to call, they will probably be gone.

Yes, I've seen one; I'm looking at a 12/synth now sitting on a shelf plugged into a charger.
Many of us are using them now, but we all were either patient and had them on backorder for a while or got lucky and stumbled into one at a LHS.
Pick up your phone right NOW and see if you can grab one of those noted above.

Good luck.

Highflight

ORIGINAL: backstab

Where can I actually buy one of these in Canada or the USA. Is there a place on earth that actually has one of these. Has anyone ever seen one. How do I get to own one of these things. It seems that everyone is backordered..Help!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2004, 09:47 AM
backstab
My Feedback: (3)

no phone number just email...im in a rush. I emailed them but who knows. Anyone else know the whereabouts of the elusive 12 ch royal evo
Old 03-16-2004, 10:12 AM
youngguy
My Feedback: (7)

Hobby Wholesale has two in stock, one 9 chan and one 12. Go to www.hobbywholesale.com for ordering and shipping info.