Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

radio component compatability

Old 03-20-2004, 08:01 PM
SooprDink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio component compatability

I currently have a Futaba 6XAS. A friend bought an Alpha and it came with JR radio equipment. He crashed it and bought another. He has offered me the radio equipment out of the old plane for me to put into a Kadet LT-40 that I am building. The crash was pilot error and not caused by equipment. I know that Futaba stuff is negative shift and JR is positive. Can I still use the JR servos with a Futaba Rx? Can I modify the circuitry of the JR Rx to be negative shift. If there is a schematic showing how to modify the reciever then I can follow it. I have have a lot of experience with component level electronic troubleshooting/repair. Thanks all!

Shaun
Old 03-20-2004, 11:09 PM
rrweather
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: radio component compatability

As for the shifting the rx, I can offer no advice. The servos will work as long as the plugs are compatible. JR plugs fit into Futabe rx.