Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

mode 4

Old 03-25-2004, 03:08 AM
kamakasi
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mode 4

Who makes transmitters that have mode 4 capability. I like to fly with the rudder and elevator on the right stick. Being a lefty and launching a glider it really helps. Please don't suggest plugging the servos into different channels as this only messes up the computer mixing. I have go so far as to re-wire the pots in my flash 5, only problem with this is the trims controls are still in their original locations.[:'(]
Old 03-25-2004, 03:22 AM
XJet
Banned

Default RE: mode 4

I'm not sure how easy it is with the Flash 5 but you could also re-wire the trims as well -- or learn to fly with cross-trims. I prefer cross-trims, they're sometimes *really* handy on the first-flight of a craft that turns out to be out of whack. Instead of having to take your hand off the stick to set its trim, you can adjust the trim with one hand while keeping pressure on the stick with the other.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:51 PM
radray

Look at the Multiplex line of radios.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:02 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Futaba 6X-series, 6EXA 7C, 9C, and 9Z transmitters all allow you to select mode.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:10 AM
kamakasi
My Feedback: (3)

I looked at the multiplex line. Sweet transmitters but way more radio that I need for now Also some what out of budget. The futaba 7c series looks good has the feature I want and more channels than I need right now. Until I add the ailerons, tip ailerons, flaps, retracts, brake, tow release, v-tail... got to fill up those channels so I can justify buying a bigger tx.