Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

futaba servo plugs

Old 05-12-2004, 10:10 PM
ramestica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba servo plugs

Hi,

I found that at servocity I can get the male plugs but not the female ones. Does any body knows a place from where to get them? Below is the link to the male plugs at servocity.

On the other hand, would be gauge 22 the right wire size for servos like the Hitec HS-225? At least this seems to be the smallest diameter to be found at servocity.

thanks,
Rodrigo

http://www.servocity.com/html/servo_...rs___pins.html
Old 05-13-2004, 01:31 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Default RE: futaba servo plugs

You might just have to buy servo extensions and cut them to get the female ends. What would you need female ends for? Other then switches or extensions...unless your making your own extension. If that's the case, just buy the shortest extension, splice into it add wire, solder it tight, and your done.... don't know though.......just throwing thoughts out.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:49 AM
ramestica

yep, I want to make my own extensions (of the very right length). It is just that I do not want to add any intermediate solder. If that's not possible then it sounds much more obvious then to accept the extra length and do not try to build my own extensions. It is weird that one half of the plugs are available and the other half is missing.

thanks,
Rodrigo
Old 05-13-2004, 09:15 AM
LesUyeda
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Diamond carries both the males w/pins, and females w/pins, and the crimping tool.

http://www.rc-dymond.com/

Les
Old 05-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Dsegal

You can get female Futaba plugs from www.cermark.com/ But you do need a crimping tool to attach the pins to the leads.