Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hi Tec servo jitters

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 07:04 PM
BCherry
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Tec servo jitters

May sound stupid. but Im new... Is it normal for servos to jitter severly,with radio and reciever on. when you wave the radio antenna (out like 4 inches) around the plane.. just being cautious maiden flight with floats.(new flight pack just installed) any help .. thanks Brad
Old 06-03-2004, 09:03 PM
3dd
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Hi Tec servo jitters

no it is not normal and should not be flown till it is under control.should have a short glich when first turned on then be solid after that.how far are you from your plane with antenna down,you should get about 90 ft away with no prob.you might have a loose wire in the transmiter or a bad antenna on it
Old 06-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Something is VERY wrong. Don't fly until you can range check a solid 100 to 200 feet.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:33 PM
BCherry
My Feedback: (2)

Well Dont i feel stupid.... For some reason i failed to notice that the charger was pluged in for the battery. Must have ben causing interferance, because when i unplugged it there was no more jitters. I was setting up the EPA's and such. and did'nt realise it was pluged in... But learned something new today.LOL . thanks again... Brad