Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Ultra Stick with 9C

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 04:51 PM
PaulSwany
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Stick with 9C

I'm trying to setup a Ultra Stick with a Futaba 9C radio.... I've used the futaba faq at http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-9c-q515.html. It helped, I've got the crow setup and flapperon's, but I still can't get the flaps and aileron's coupled act together as one long aileron.....

Here's my setup:

Ch 1 = Right Aileron
Ch 6 = Left Aileron
Ch 7 = Left Flap
Ch 8 = Right Flap

I've got a flapperon's turned on and a pmix to couple aux1 and aux2 to switch C for crow..... I've tried to set a pmix to couple aileron and aux1, and aileron and aux2 both tied to switch G, but I only get travel in one direction.... wierd...

Any help is appreciated.
Old 07-15-2002, 10:54 AM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Stick with 9C

Hi again Paul! You ned to do a mix from ail to aux 1, and be sure you set the % on both sides of the mix. then another mix ail to aux 2 with the same % on both sides of the mix. You move the aileron stick left and right to set the 2 %s.