Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

ultra stick/Futaba programming

Old 07-21-2002, 10:12 PM
RCPat
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ultra stick/Futaba programming

I just finished my Ultra Stick 40 from Hangar 9. I am using a Futaba 8U radio. The programming instructions included with the Ultra Stick manual accomplish "crow" or "butterfly" using switch "A". I want to change the switch to "G", however, I can't seem to get the programming within the radio to allow me to do so. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks..............Pat
Old 07-22-2002, 11:15 AM
amcross

Pat, Unfortunately you can't. That switch is hard assigned.

If you've not already seen it, I strongly recommend you view our FAQ on setting up this aircraft in acro mode rather than the flawed instructions provided with the kit.
Old 07-22-2002, 02:45 PM
RCPat

Default futaba programming

Thanks AnnMarie. However, since I am new to this forum, where will I find that information?

Thanks for your help......................Pat
Old 07-22-2002, 05:19 PM
amcross

Welcome aboard, pat!!

please visit www.futabarc.com, go to the FAQ, choose 8U, and select the FAQ for a seven servo aerobat. It will walk you through, start to finish, setting up the ultrastik in acro mode.

Helpful hint: PLEASE don't try to second guess or change anything on the setup your first time through. Just complete what it calls for, and then if you'd like to do something different later feel free to change it. Sometimes it might not be clear at the beginning why we're doing X but later it will be....