Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XF421

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 03:33 PM
Jbird23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XF421

Well I finally did it. Smoked my JR XF421 by hooking battery in the wrong way. After turning on the power and sitting for a few seconds I could smell it burning. Then I popped open the battery cover to see a trail of smoke coming out the holes in the case under the battery.

After I turned the battery the right way it was too late. Now I have done electronic repair for 6 years. I found the transistor that cooked up, (looks like the only thing that cooked) but it's only marked with LG, which means nothing to me. Now I've tried to do some looking but seems there is no way to get info from JR on what the transistor replacement is or even getting one threw them.

Which brings me to one last resort before I give up on it. Does anyone have a broken JR XF421 around? I will pay total shipping cost, and a small fee for the radio if need be. Please email or reply here.

Thank you
Jbird
Old 07-30-2004, 04:05 PM
mbba2002
Banned
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XF421

you can have it sent to JR and have it fixed reasonable.