Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Expert 7 channel Transmiter

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 12:31 PM
barrelracer
My Feedback: (99)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expert 7 channel Transmiter

I was wondering if any body out there had a 7 channel Expert Transmiter they wanted to sell,I am using one in a Sig Frazor,my left gimbel broke and RadioSouth says no parts avalible,so no repair so I would like to replace it .I have a good trans battery and I have my channel moduel .Just looking for one in good shape do not need recievers or servos just a good working transmiter . It has a black and silver case.I know I could redo it with something else but I kind of like the radio and would like to find another.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:35 PM
rhd-RCU
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Expert 7 channel Transmiter

I have one without the antenna. I bought it for this purpose. I kept the antenna. Will sell for 25 shipped to the lower 48. The sticks and switches all apear to be good.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:06 AM
WildeOne
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Expert 7 channel Transmiter

I have one that is complete except for the battery pack. It's on Ch 42, if you care about that. Let me know if you're interested. [email protected]

Jim