Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 01:48 PM
ksflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second that. I purchase most if not all of my equipment from Servocity. They are a very knowlegable group. They have almost everything you need whether it be Servos, Receivers, Radios, as well as other flight equipment. They carry many brands such as Hitec and Futaba as well as others. The prices are great to boot. And, they are only about two hours drive from my house. I make the trip about once month or so I kind of look like a goober in the picture. But hey, I never said I was good looking.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	19779_2317.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	12472  
Old 10-08-2002, 01:33 AM
flybyenite

Default no kidding

blatant business plug? no kidding! and you don't work for them, huh? hey, ksflyer, where in KS are you?
Old 10-08-2002, 01:56 PM
ksflyer-RCU

I'm in S.E. Kansas. No I don't work for them. I just support them because the are kind of like a LHS to me. I do not have a LHS within a few hours and I don't want to send my money to Towerhobbies. I always support a business that operates fairly and offers excellent service. Servocity.com Meets both of these in my books. They Rock!
Old 10-11-2002, 11:48 PM
flybyenite

Default SE KS

Cool. I know of some people that live in Pittsburg, that's down there isn't it? Say, if I put some stickers on my stuff, do you think ServoCity would give me a discount? I don't have a LHS either. I wonder if other people just drop in when they see the sign... ?
Old 10-11-2002, 11:53 PM
ksflyer-RCU

Who do you know? I fly at the PRCC (Pittsburg Radio Control Club) Field I'm a member.

Troy
Old 10-12-2002, 12:06 AM
flybyenite

Default Pitt

I know of Christopher Howell. He's a poet and used to teach creative writing at PSU. There's another old teacher down there by the name of Dean. I don't think he teaches anymore though.