Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

converting f15 to electric fan

Old 08-06-2002, 06:08 PM
doctor jason

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default converting f15 to electric fan

As a true jet pilot, bad news has come my way, the club to which I belong is having a serious issue with turbines and some rather irrevant neighbours. My problem is that it looks most certain that turbines will be banned from flying at this club,so I need to convert my Avonds F15 to electric fan,At the present time this looks unlikely however I am inspired by Chris Golds efforts with large electric fan models . For this model to perform correctly I require at least 20lbs of thrust and at least 5 mins absolute minimum duration, some of my questions are:which fans can I use and with which motors,will the batteries get hot, the best speed controller to buy,how many cells do I need, and as much information as possable on how to convert this model. Many thanks.