Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Older Futabas

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 10:02 PM
rockom
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older Futabas

Hellooooooo,

I'm looking for manuals for two older model Radios. I could not find any info on the Futaba website. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Both radio's are GOLD stickered .
FP-T5UAF
FP-T6FG/K

I have a third radio called the FP-TL4. Have not found any info on this either. Is this narrow or wide band? It has no gold sticker on the back.

Thanks,
-Rocko
Old 11-18-2004, 06:01 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Older Futabas

The TL-4 is wide band, not good. The 5UAF is an old U series, Edbergs book will help with programming on that. The FG series is a good old radio. I still use a few of them. What are you looking for help with on that one? The reversing switches are in the back behind the slider panel. There are dials for reducing throws on the servos, and it seems to me the 6 ch had the ail rud mix and ail elev mix for V tails. The dials in the back will change the direction of the mix.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
rockom
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Older Futabas

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for manuals on the 5UAF and 6FG/K. I found manuals for both at the futaba website.
Both radios came with an 8 channel dual conversion Rx. Both systems work great.

The TL4 I probably won't mess with. I wasn't sure if it was narrow or wide band. Now that I know, I have no use for it. Plus the battery terminals are all coroded.

Thanks again,
-Rocko