Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Harry Higley 9C book-Good stuff

Old 12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Marcos_Nieto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harry Higley 9C book-Good stuff

Hi guys...........After over 1 year with my Futaba 9C radio finally I decided to buy a decent book and get rid of the Owner Manual that comes with this radio....what a wonderful radio the 9C is........Is such a simple matter getting full advantage of all the features packed in this equipment that you can´t imagine how Futaba want to include such a complicated Manual with this fine radio[:@].
Very good job by Harry Higley, in a vary simple and strait forward, step by step you will fine all you need to know to use the radio in full potential.

Marcos Nieto
Old 12-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Zevang

Default RE: Harry Higley 9C book-Good stuff

How could I find this book to buy at the internet? Does the author sell it directly?
Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Default RE: Harry Higley 9C book-Good stuff

I've had the Harry Higley Book every since I had my 9C. I wonder if he will be up dateing the current book since the 9C Supper has come out.
ZEVANG...Check with Tower Hobbies, I think they sell it there.
NEDYOB