Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex Jumbo Speed Servo

Old 01-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Tony Hallo

Received 49 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Multiplex Jumbo Speed Servo

I picked up two of these servos along with a programer. Just couldn't pass on the deal, one is new and the second has little use. I have never see or know of anyone using this brand. I plan to use one on the rudder in a 33% Giles. I would like hear other's experience with Multiplex Servos specifically the Jumbo line.
Thanks
Tony Hallo
Old 01-06-2005, 06:31 PM
JohnMac

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex Jumbo Speed Servo

Hi Tony,
Well I use nothing but Multiplex as a rule and have been doing so for almost 18 years now. I have used a couple of Jumbo servos when I have needed real brute force, but normally my needs are more for the standard and micro size servos. So far I have never had a Multiplex servo fail. You can get higher spec servos these days but I doubt you will buy more rugged ones.
Regards,

John.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:31 PM
SitNFly
My Feedback: (54)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No experience with the Jumbo, but I have used the Royal MC/V2 on a couple planes, and they are very rugged. I personally think they have much more durable geartrains than other servos. 6V doesn't make them nervous, either.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Stevoh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using them in planes for years. Love em all!!!