Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Ace noise trap

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 01:40 PM
whstlngdeath
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ace noise trap

Due to CG issues, I've put the receiver, battery packs and two servos at the extreme tail end of a Robinhood 80. This leaves me with using 24" long servo extensions for the ailerons and the throttle servo which are up front. I'm using a Zenoah G-23 gasser, and was wondering if noise from the ignition will be a problem with the long leads? I've seen the Ace noise trap leads that have a amplifier circuit and noise suppression built in, but was wondering if they really work, or is noise not that big a deal with my setup. Once the radio gear is in the tail, it will be hard to get to if I later decide to use noise suppression. Has anyone used/is using the Ace leads? Thanks.

Jesse