Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Trouble w/new RD8000

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Beef
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble w/new RD8000

Hi,

I just received a new RD8000 directly from Airtronics and I can't seem to figure out how to get the throttle to work properly. I set my EPA for the throttle servo, but the throttle trim and throttle cut button only will operate with the stick all the way UP. Reversing the sevo didn't change anything except for changing the servo direction, the trim and cut still operate at full throttle position instead of low position. Am I overlooking something completely obvious in the programming or did I receive a faulty transmitter?
Old 02-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Beef
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trouble w/new RD8000

Hmm, nevermind. It seems to have something to do with having SPOILRON enabled in the menu. Don't know why the throttle trim goes to HI stick on this setting, but I guess it has something to do with sailplanes.