Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

[URGENT]: Hitec Prism 7 trainer jack pinout needed

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

[URGENT]: Hitec Prism 7 trainer jack pinout needed

Old 09-11-2002, 07:46 AM
emmanuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [URGENT]: Hitec Prism 7 trainer jack pinout needed

Hello,

I urgently need the pinout of the trainer jack of the HITEC PRISM 7 transmitter. I have already contacted Hitec corp. for 2-3 months, but I think they are too busy to give any answer...

However, I need this information, so I can make an interface to plug the radio on my PC. The end mission is to control my plane from a Personal Computer, under Linux.

Many Thanks,
Lomba, Emmanuel.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:05 AM
Steve Lewin

If that's the Tx I'm thinking of the pinout is exactly the same as all the Futaba 6-pin DIN trainer plugs. See http://www.welwyn.demon.co.uk/buddy.htm

Good luck with controlling a plane from a PC though. How are you going to get the feedback from the plane into the PC ?

Steve
Old 09-11-2002, 09:30 AM
emmanuel

Yes, the next step is to get a feedback downto to the PC. But first I intent to know a lot more about the TX in matter. I plan to use a TX system as a modem. That is, with a pair of TXs and RXs, operating in diferent frequencies, I get a full-duplex comunication system, with a longer range for a smaller price, than comercial radio-data-links. Off course I expect that the Data rate wont be very good, but with 8 chanels, it will certainly more than enough.

Best regards. Mr Lewin.

Lomba, Emmanuel.

P.S. If You want to know more about this projet, please contact me throught my e-mail: [email protected]