Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Trainer mode on a Futaba 8uaf.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 10:52 PM
green river rc
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trainer mode on a Futaba 8uaf.

How come every time I go to train someone with the cord, I have to reset the function? In other words, when I fly myself,(different model memory) then try to go back to the trainer plane, the function is "INH"? How come it doesn't save it? What am I doing wrong? Who can help me on this one? Thanks! P.S Hello nosey Mark!!! A little lower next time, if your gona be like me! He, He!
Old 09-16-2002, 02:21 AM
funfly8
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INH Indication

Take a closer look next time it could be that the throttle cut(P33 in the manual) has been set on this model position. An easy way to tell is to flip the switches one at a time. If it goes away you have turned off Throttle cut. Could be just a coincidence that it gets triggered when you are using trainer mode and the particular switch gets used when flying with another model. I would start with the retract switch as it seems to initially default to that or "A" switch. Usually it will give you the indication when you first turn the Tx on with the particular model selected

Funfly 8