Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Xmtrs

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2002, 02:44 AM
Soarbeit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Xmtrs

Recently, I inherited two JR receivers-a PCM 10(NER-910xz) , 10 channel and a 9 channel FM NER-529x.(Both 72mhz)

Knowing little or nothing about JR equipment, could anyone take the time to recommend a transmitter (JR) and pertinent info as to approx age (date of issue, etc.).

Any other comments about suitability for todays sport planes and these radios would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks, Soarbeit
Old 09-21-2002, 10:34 AM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

Default JR Xmtrs

Try Danny in the JR forum. You will probably get a faster response there_bob
Old 09-21-2002, 07:36 PM
visioneer_one
My Feedback: (506)

Default JR Xmtrs

The NER-910xz is a 10-channel, single conversion (ABC&W) Z-PCM receiver. This is the rx that was supplied with the top-of-the-line JR radios back in the day, so quality is excellent. Its a heavy bugger, though.

Z-PCM is JR's 'old' 512-bit PCM scheme - you'll need a computer TX that supports this. Good news here - all the current JR radios from the 652/662 on up support this modulation type. Most of the older 7-channel+ JR radios support this modulation, too. (Like the 347, 388, 8103)

The NER-529x is a 9-channel, single conversion (ABC&W) FM receiver. Any radio that can drive the previous receiver will run this one just fine.

Both receivers use standard JR 'grey cap' crystals.
Old 09-23-2002, 01:26 AM
larryflew
My Feedback: (13)

Default JR Xmtrs

As mentioned - any JR computer transmitter will work with either of those receivers.